Sunday, May 15, 2011

32 Weeks

A lot of things happened this week - Scott's sister, Lori, gave birth to a b-e-a-u-tiful baby girl, despite her confidence that she was having a boy, not to mention mostly ALL of the OWTs that I have posted have lead her to believe the same.  She named our new little niece Macy Rae, and we can't wait to meet her in a few weeks.  It hit us this week that we still have 8 long and grueling weeks to go now that Lori has had her baby.  Well, it hit me.  Scott's just the impatient one, whereas I am the uncomfortable one.  The baby has taken a liking to my ribcage, nuzzling up to ribs 9-12 and is now practicing for the 2028 Olympics Gymnastics team.

I've been waiting to do some of the more physical characteristic OWT until now due to the fact that I really haven't been experiencing a whole lot of change, except for the basketball that has taken up residence in my lower abdomen.  

Today's OWT checks on the face weight of the Mother.  No, I did not happen to weigh my face, but Scott was the judge of this one.  Now, I keep the book hidden for the most part so he does not know the outcome of the OWTs.  I don't think he knows what to say to get his way (since he's 60/40 boy vs. girl).

Italians say that if the Mother gains weight in her face, she can expect a GIRL and if she still has her slender profile, she can expect a BOY.  Scott states that my face hasn't changed and claims that it is a slender profile, so we will give this one to the BOY.

Girl - 16
Boy - 13

No comments:

Post a Comment