Monday, April 25, 2011

29 Weeks

It's amazing how your life changes the moment you get pregnant.  Your heartburn kicks in and gets worse from there on out.  Your irritability starts and gets worse from there on out.  You gain weight and that gets worse from there on out.  Your body changes and gets more different each day from there on out.  Your sense of normalcy changes and changes each day from there on out.  You lose your mind and keep losing your mind from there on out.  But then, you come home to people and puppies that love you and they continue to love you despite all of the above and continue to do so from that moment on.  It's pretty amazing.

Things this week - I passed my 1 hour glucose test (remember that crap I had to drink last week?) which means that I'm a very low risk for GD.  Not that that's a big shock, but I'm just glad that I don't have to do a fasting one since this girl and fasting don't mix.  I have to eat about every 2 hours to prevent an ugly green monster from appearing.  

So, this week, we can talk about food and cravings...they say that if you are craving salty things, you can expect a BOY and if you're craving sweet things, you can expect a GIRL.  This is a very weird OWT for me since I was never one really for sweets, but I've never craved cheeseburgers and pastrami sandwiches as much as I do now, so I'm going to go with a BOY on this one...the only reason I'm not saying GIRL is due to the fact that I only need one bite of something sweet to satisfy that craving as opposed to a double cheeseburger, after which completing, I practically eat the wrapper.

I'll just leave it at that.

Girl - 14
Boy - 12

No comments:

Post a Comment