Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!

I'm getting really lazy about posting on the blog these days. A near 6 month old is taking all of my time as is my soon to be 33 year old.

The holiday season was very good to us and we were very fortunate to share it in our first home together.  We were surrounded by a good portion of our family (my family was still in Wisconsin) and it was the first Christmas in 12 years that I did not travel.  I know that they say that home is where your heart is, but I can't help but admit that there's a bit of my heart in Wisconsin.  Here is a picture of us at our tree, complete with the angel that I've had on my tree ever since I was Elliott's age.


Elliott loved ripping apart the gifts and playing with the paper!  It makes you appreciate the fact that it's the little things that make the holiday season. May everyone have a wonderful year and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment